Friday, February 23, 2007

How Much Have You Made From PPP

Hey guys. I was on the internet this afternoon and I can across a site on PPP that I thought you might enjoy.
blog marketing wants to know how much we have made from PPP. Well I have only been a part of the PPP community for just a little over a month now. I never knew about the site and thanks to my brother in law, I found out about it. He found out about it as he has a blog himself. Well he knew I was looking to make some money, after all, who is not these days. As soon as I heard about it, I started doing ads on the site. I have to say, I think it is great. I can make money from home in my spare time, no worry about getting to work or trying to find a way to get to work. Anyway thus far I have made about four hundred dollars and I am thrilled about it. My plans are to bank the full amount of my earnings from PPP and put it towards my college education. I do have a long way to go, but it is surely a start and I am so happy that my brother in law told me about this site. Along with a summer job and my earnings from my PPP site, I hope to have enough money to cover my first year in college.
Thank you to PPP site. You are helping to fund my college education, so as you can see, the money is surely going to a good place. Wish me luck and keep the opps coming.
Thanks to PPP again.

No comments:

 



Outpost


Add to Technorati Favorites